A whole school teaches in three ways:
- By what it teaches
- By how it teaches
- By the kind of place it is
Our vision is…
- To create a learning culture that empowers skilful, independent learners for the future.
- This will be achieved through the development of a creative curriculum which engages all its pupils in rich experiential learning.
- We will foster a love for learning that will stimulate, enhance and enable all members of the school and wider community to succeed.
Our Aims are:
- At Oak View we aim to provide an engaging curriculum through experiential learning, which children enjoy and attain high standards in all curriculum areas.
- To develop independent learners who enjoy school, persevere, are resilient, motivated, actively involved in school life and the wider community as good citizens.
- To develop highly communicative young people who have their own ideas, verbalise their learning, working creatively and thinking critically.
- To value and work in partnership with parents, carers and the wider community, as a child educated only at school is an uneducated child.