The school provides parents with the ability to pay for school items online. This means you can pay whenever it’s convenient for you, without having to find the exact change, or having to send a cheque into school.
- Parents Guide to School Gateway (934KB)
You can also give permission for trips online, saving you the need to fill out permission slips.
- Simply activate your registration and then log in. For registration help please go to:
- See the payment requests for all your children on one screen, including those from other schools that use Schoolcomms.
- Choose which payments to settle and use a debit or credit card.
- Track your payment history and items still outstanding.
Safe and secure
For peace of mind, payments via Schoolcomms are authenticated with Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode.
Schoolcomms Payments uses a payment processor to process debit/credit card details. The payment processor is certified by Trustwave against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v1.2 (PCIDSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
For added security, Schoolcomms doesn’t store any card details (card number, expiry date, security number).
More information about PCIDSS visit