On Monday 4th January the Government announced another national lockdown and so with effect from Tuesday 5th January 2021 we are only open for children with an EHCP, those who are within a family where parents are classified as Key workers or those who have been contacted directly by the school. All other pupils have been transferred to remote learning.
We are maintaining our Year Group bubbles with staff being split into two teams. One team working in school while the other team work remotely supporting the pupils online.
Remote learning will take place via DB Primary for all children in EYFS and KS1 (Years 1 & 2) and via Google Classroom for KS2 pupils.
Teaching staff can be contacted by their year group emails as per the details below (emails will be responded to between 9am – 4pm each working day):
|Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Year 5||Year 6|
We are not able to offer visits to the school at the current time so we have created a Virtual Tour.
More information on admissions to the school can be found on our admissions page
Our Relationships and Sex Education Policy is out for Consultation. This document can be viewed in our Policy Folder. If you wish to ask any questions, please email Mr Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org
When visiting our school please follow these rules to ensure our school community stays as safe as possible:
- All parents / carers to wear a face mask while on the school site. Drop off and pick up times.
- No parents / carers will be allowed inside the school building unless requested by the Head teacher.
- Please contact the school office, if needed, by phone or email.
- If you need to collect your child for an appointment, please call the office as you arrive at school so that we can arrange for the child to be ready to meet you outside the Reception door.
- All communication will be sent via text, email, website or newsletter.
- Parents evening will take place online, using a Zoom like approach.
- Children are requested not to arrive before their allotted start time. Our soft start system should only be used by those families that have children attending different year groups.
- All school apparatus is out of bounds before and after the school day.
Thank you for your ongoing support through these difficult times.
Please see the news page for the latest information.
You will have noticed that the area that previously housed our African Huts has work starting on it and we are pleased to advise that we have an Eco Classroom in development. The school were fortunate in obtaining a Healthy Pupils Capital Bid in 2019 but due to the Covid-19 pandemic our build was delayed.
Please look at our Eco Classroom page in the Our School section for regular updates of progress.