Welcome to Year 1. Our teaching staff are Mr Barnes (Picasso) and Miss Dunn
(Seurat). Our teaching assistants are Mrs Moloney, Miss Southern, Mrs Bradley and
PE: Year 1 have PE on a Tuesday – please ensure you wear your PE kit on this day
and bring a water bottle into school with you. Please ensure earrings are removed or
medical tape is provided so that they can be covered.
- Homework goes out on a Friday and is due in the following Tuesday.
- Homework consists of a Phonics task (linked to Little Wandle) and a maths task.
- Children will also bring home their Phonics reading book which they have been
reading in class as part of a group – this book is for the children to read to you.
- Children may also bring home a sharing book. This book can be changed as and
when children wish. This book is for a grown up or older sibling to read to your child.
- Year 1 Curriculum Overview - Autumn 2023 (461.91KB)