School Contact Details
Tel: 01707 280590
Headteacher: Neil Richardson
SENDCO: Louise Young (can be contacted via the school office)
DPO: Mr Patrick Aikman, School DPO Services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queries from parents or members of the public will be dealt with by a member of our admin team – Mrs Bradley, Miss Brooks, Mrs O’Shaughnessy or Mrs Scott.
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our School Uniform page.
Exam and Assessment Results
- KS1 SATs Comparative Report 2022 (105.44KB)
- KS2 SATs Comparative Report 2022 (292.26KB)
School Opening Hours
Please see our School Opening Hours/School Day page
Please see our Curriculum section.
Please see our Remote Learning section.
- Behaviour Policy - June 2022 (329.21KB)
Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2024 (203.50KB)
PE and Sport Premium
- PE & Sports Premium (1.02MB)
- Equality Statement (175.68KB)
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Information
- SEND Information Report 2022-2023 (541.80KB)
- Accessibility Policy and Plan - June 2022 (194.96KB)
Hertfordshire’s SEND Local Offer
The local offer ensures that families and practitioners can find out what special educational needs and disabilities services are available to them. Helping everyone to make the most of the services available both within and outside of school. Here you can find advice and guidance on the SEND processes, the right questions to ask and where to go for further support. In addition there is information on courses and activities which cater for children with SEND.
You can visit the Hertfordshire local offer website for more information at:
- Complaints Policy and Procedure - June 2022 (473.97KB)
Governors’ Information and Duties
Please see our Governors page.
There are no employees at this school with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Schools Financial Benchmarking
Charging and Remissions Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy - June 2022 (244.17KB)
Values and Ethos
Please see our Aims & Ethos page.
Requests for Paper Copies
Paper copies of any information can be provided upon request.