Welcome to Year 6. Our teaching staff are Mrs Wan (Mackintosh) and Mrs Riaz (Morris). Our teaching assistants are Mrs Batten, Miss Gatherar, and Miss Cornish.
PE: Year 6 have PE on a Thursday – please ensure you wear your PE kit on this day and bring a water bottle into school with you.
- Homework is set on Thursday and is due in the following Tuesday.
- Homework consists of a comprehension, grammar and maths task which is set from books.
- Spellings will be accessible via the Google Classroom.
- Pupils need to complete six entries of their reading record each week and bring this into school every Monday.
- Additional work is set on Atom Learning for the children to access if they wish to.
- Year 6 Curriculum Overview - Autumn 2023 (392.73KB)